Product and Cleaning Care:
Our imported engineered stone, is very beautiful and can easily be kept to the same quality with some very easy product care:
- To clean quartz surfaces we recommend using warm water and a mild detergent or quality spray and wipe type cleaner such as Windolene. Please be sure to rinse the residue of these cleaning products off the surface as soon as possible.
- Stubborn Stains or Dried Spills - If needed apply a non-abrasive household cleaner and rinse to remove residue. First scrape away excess material with a plastic putty knife and then use a damp cloth to remove any marks or residual dirt. For extra stubborn stain use non-scratch (pink) pad along with a non-abrasive cleaner such as Chemico or cleaner available from Stone Manufacturer.
- Heat Tolerance - Quartz surfaces are heat resistant and not and not affected by temperatures lower than 100oC. However like all stone material quartz surfaces can also be damaged by sudden and rapid temperature changes. We recommend the use of a trivet or hot pad when placing a heated object on surfaces.
- Scratch Resistant - Quartz surfaces are scratch resistant, but avoid abuse by refraining from using sharp knives and utensils directly on surface. Make use of a cutting board when cutting up vegetables etc. It will prolong the appearance of the surface as well as making it easier to clean.
- Things to avoid - Be aware that quartz surfaces can be permanently damaged is exposed to strong chemicals and solvents. Never clean your surface with products that contain Trichloretane or Methylene Chloride, such as drain cleaners, paint removers, oven cleaners etc. Avoid using aggressive cleaning agents that have high alkaline/Ph levels of 8.5 or higher. Products containing oils or powders may leave a residue and should be rinsed of thoroughly. Should your surface accidentally be exposed to any of these damaging products, rinse immediately with clean water to neutralize the effect.
Your surfaces require no sealing to renew the luster but the correct maintenance and cleaning procedure must be followed.